2020-2021 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs
Executive Summary ? ? ? ?
(Please note that the forms below, in addition to being accessible on the online portal, are also accessible to download here. However, they must be saved and submitted through the online application portal, as applicable)?
Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs:
- 2020-2021 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs (for Reference Only)
- Application Assurances
- Consultation/Collaboration Documentation Form?
- Title III Consortium Lead Applicant Form
- Written Affirmation of LEA Consultation with Private School Officials Form?? ?
- Out of District Private School Letter of Intent - Sample
- Within District Private School Letter of Intent - Sample
- Private School Consultation Resource -?will be posted by June 1st
- Neglected and Delinquent Affirmation of Consultation Form
- Funded Administrative Position Description Form
- Schoolwide Program Plan Review Form
Consolidated Application Level 1 Addendum:
- Allocations, Poverty Data, and Student Counts?
- Project Number Stems:
- Title I, Part A: 0021-21-XXXX
- Title I, Part D (New): 0016-21-XXXX
- Title II, Part A: 0147-21-XXXX
- Title III, Part A-Immigrant: 0149-21-XXXX
- Title III, Part A ELL: 0293-21-XXXX
- Title IV, Part A: 0204-21-XXXX
- Title V, Part B: 0006-21-XXXX
- Allowable/Unallowable Expenses
- Title I, Part A: Improving Basic Programs Operated by LEAs
- Title I, Part A: Homeless Set-aside
- Title I, Part D: Neglected and Delinquent Programs
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A -?English Language Learners and Immigrant Students
- Title IV, Part A - Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Carryover Limits and Waiver Information
- Private Schools
- 2020-2021 Funds for Equitable Services to Private Schools Report
- 2019-2020 Funds for Equitable Services to Private Schools Report
- 2018-2019 Funds for Equitable Services to Private Schools Report
- 2017-2018 Funds for Equitable Services to Private Schools Report
Below is the Winter/Spring?2020?schedule of Title Talks?calls – technical assistance that will use informal conference calls facilitated by NYSED staff to provide the field with information about a range of topics related to the implementation of ESSA-funded programs. After a short presentation, participants will have an opportunity to engage in an extended question and answer period with program staff.
Registration is NOT required for all events. Please use the link embedded in the title of the session below to access each?event.
May 19, 2020
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||
Changes to the 2020-21 Consolidated Application?(Recorded Webinar)
March 10, 2020
|10:00 - 11:00 AM||Connecting the Consolidated Application and Program Budgets to Monitoring Reviews|
March 3, 2020
|10:00 - 11:00 AM||Navigating Technical Assistance Resources?(Recorded Webinar)|
February 25, 2020
|10:00 - 11:00 AM||
Title IV, Part A: Tracking the Use of Funds?(Recorded Webinar)
|?||?||Title I, Part A: Supplement Not Supplant -?POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
|?||?||Title II, Part A -?POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
|?||?||Private School Consultation?-?POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Please contact the SEDDAS Help Desk at SEDDAS@nysed.gov to resolve any questions related to user accounts, password resets, the SEDDAS application, and assistance with the Business Portal itself.
Please contact the Office of ESSA-Funded Programs at (518) 473-0295 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content of the application/survey.